A simple tutorial for dollhouses in 1 inch scale. Happy Holydays :)
|Frame with angel for Dollhouses|
You will need
- Flat wooden sticks 4 mm wide, two 5 cm long and two 4 cm long
- white air-drying clay
- white acrylic paint
- mosquito net
- grey ink
- a little sponge
- item you like (I've used an angel)
- two part silicone mold putty
- paint brush
- white glue
- cyanoacrylate glue
The steps of the tutorial
- Cut the ends of the wooden sticks at 45° and a rectangle of 3,8 x 4,8 cm (= 1.5 x 1.9 in) from the mosquito net.
- Push the item you would duplicate in the silicone gum. When you have the mould, put a little amount of air-drying clay inside it and wait until th eitem is completely dry.
- Glue the wooden sticks with the white glue to have a rectangular frame and then paint it whit the white acrylic paint .
- When the paint is dry, take a little amount of grey ink with the sponge and rub the frame. Let dry.
- Glue the net on the back of the frame with the cyanoacrylate glue.
- Glue the replica in the centre of the net with the white glue.
|Another kind of decoration for the frame|
Have fun! :)
Only for personal use, commercial use is not allowed.