mercoledì 3 agosto 2011

Five best blogs

Yesterday I had a wonderful surprise, a prize for my blog, the first one :D
Ilenia give me it. She is a crafter, her handpainted ceramic pendants and creations are so beautiful and delicate, please, visit her:

Blog
Etsy shop

Best Blog logo

Now I have to give the prize to five blogs. It is a hard choice, I know a lot of wonderful blogs, but here you are the five winners:

Alicecloset
Celidonia
Cuori di pietra
Etherealflowers
Fiorejewelry

I have chosen them because they are poetic, their blogs have a beautiful graphics and theay are sweet persons :)

6 commenti:

  1. ooooh!!! :O grazie roooob! in realtà è il secondo, il primo premio te l'ho dato io quando ancora il blog non ce l'avevi, sulla fiducia XD

    RispondiElimina
  2. Noooooo non me lo ricordavo :O eh ma allora è destino :D :***

    RispondiElimina
  3. WOW!
    Che belli i blog che hai scelto^_^

    RispondiElimina
  4. MA DAIIIII?!!??!!! O__O Wowowowwwww!!! ^___^
    è la prima volta che mi danno un premio per il mio blog....EMOZIONEEEEEEE!!

    Mille mille grazie :D
    Sono felicissima!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Grazie! Che onore :) Sono tutti stupendi!

    RispondiElimina