lunedì 31 marzo 2014

Spring 2014

Each time a season fades in the next one, I write on my Facebook pages a verse of the song "The Voice" by Celtic Woman. This time I've used one of my miniature to welcome Spring.

Crocus in miniature for dollhouse

The idea for these Crocus flowers comes to me from a real Crocus composition on the web. Crocuses are little plants from the Iris family, they are cultivated for the saffron from their stigmas. Crocuses paint Winter and Spring meadows and woods with their wonderful purples and yellows.

Crocus in miniature for dollhouse

Here the table of Crocus colors, their remind to Pantone colors for 2014.

Collage Etsy Italia Team

Here a collage with some lovely creations from my Etsy Team :)

1. Green lace collar - Callmemimi
2. Purple ACEO print with violets - LetterapSy
3. Amethyst jade necklace - Elettrarossa
4. Handpunched butterflies in the shades of purple – VeraPaperLab

Everything sprouts again.

1 commento:

  1. Che belloquesti colori li userò per un mio dipinto...ma che è il croco? Mi hai aperto un mondo....

    RispondiElimina